Sunday, October 23, 2011

opening Pandora's box

Quite a lot of time passed between the previous mixes and this one. I think I had just run out of different music that I liked enough. But with my discovery of Pandora Radio, I now had so much more new music to explore, all based on what I already liked. So cool! Granted, many artists were quite obscure and one-hit wonders (o-nee-ders) at best, but still, I now had new tunes to collect and enjoy.

EGR v.7

1. Dubya – Apell [Reconstituted]
2. No Signs Of Pain - Azure Ray [November]
3. Neurosis - Bitter:Sweet [Drama]
4. Cruel Melody - Black Light Burns [Cruel Melody]
5. Into The Ocean – Blue October [Foiled]
6. Ain’t No Rest For The Wicked – Cage The Elephant [Cage The Elephant]
7. The Distance – CAKE [Fashion Nugget]
8. December – Collective Soul [Collective Soul]
9. I Will Possess Your Heart - Death Cab For Cutie [Narrow Stairs]
10. I’m So Sick (T-Virus Remix) – Flyleaf  [Resident Evil: Extinction]
11. The Gravity Of It - Gingerbread Patriots [Wax Lips And Hummingbirds]
12. Black Holes In The Sand – Gravenhurst [Black Holes In The Sand]
13. Social Disease - Infidel Inc. [I]
14. Citi Of Lights – Languis [Other Desert Cities - EP]
15. Too Late – M83 [Saturdays = Youth]
16. Kids – MGMT [Oracular Spectacular]
17. Windows & Walls (Piano Version) - My Vitriol [Between The Lines]
18. Dry Cleaning Ray - No-Man [Wild Opera]
19. Free – OSI [Free]
20. Control - Poe [Haunted]
21. The Mission “M Is For Milla Mix” - Puscifer [Sound Into Blood Into Wine]
22. State Fair - Rasputina [Cabin Fever!]
23. Send Me On My Way – Rusted Root [Cruel Sun]
24. Bitter Sweet Symphony - The Verve [Urban Hymns]
25. One Headlight – The Wallflowers [Bringing Down The Horse]
26. Wicked Little Town (Tommy Gnosis Version) - Hedwig & The Angry Inch [Hedwig & the Angry Inch]

No comments:

Post a Comment