Tuesday, October 25, 2011

a response to solarmix7

This collection was originally part of EGR v.7, but I decided to separate it due to the general feel and genre of the songs. Another running buddy had put together a similar mix of songs, all female vocals remixed or set to trip-hop beats, described as very very mellow injury comeback music. I guess I've spent quite a bit of time recovering from injuries, since I took my cue from him and created a mix with a similar vibe.

Smooth & Simple

1. My Chewed Up Gum - Galia Arad [Sand In Your Bed]
2. A Wish - Gregory & The Hawk [The Boats & Birds EP]
3. The End of the Beginning - God Is an Astronaut [The End of the Beginning]
4. Home – Engineers [Engineers]
5. Long Goodbyes - I Am Not Lefthanded [Yes Means No]
6. Just a Ride – Jem [Finally Woken]
7. Falling - Ben Kweller [Sha Sha]
8. Float On - Ben Lee [“John Tucker Must Die” soundtrack]
9. The Way I Am - Ingrid Michaelson [Girls And Boys]
10. Shoebox - Kate Miller-Heidke  [Little Eve]
11. Passerby - Allie Moss [Passerby]
12. Between Us and Them - Ulrich Schnauss [Far Away Trains Passing By]
13. Breathe Me - Sia [Colour the Small One]
14. Unreachable - Katie Todd [Changing Faces]
15. One of Those Days -Joy Williams [One of Those Days – EP]

No comments:

Post a Comment